antimalware service executable-
Here I have fix antimalware service executable msmpeng.exe high memory, high CPU, disk usage error in Windows 10/8/8.1/7. The error occur because of Windows Defender anti-malware service. The anti-malware service executable occur because of Windows real time protection, so if we’re change real time protection setting, then error would be gone. But by turning off Windows defender real time protection may harm your PC. So here I have found the easiest way to fix anti-malware service executable error in Windows operating system.
- Search and open Task Scheduler.
- Now expand Task Scheduler Library → Microsoft → Windows.
- Now scroll down and find Windows Defender.
- By select Windows Defender, you will see four different options on the right side, are Windows Defender Cache Maintenance, Cleanup, Scheduled Scan, and Verification.
- Now right click on Windows Defender Scheduled Scan and click Properties.
- Now click Conditions Tab and uncheck all conditions as shown as below image and click OK. That’s it.