In this post, we want to discuss how to speed up your windows 10 Best performance. Before we get started, if you want to know about DrWeb rescue antivirus, please go through the following article: DrWeb LiveDisk v9.
Step 1: Stop diagnostic Policy service
My Computer > Manager > Service& Application > service > Diagnostic Policy service > double click > stop > manual > Apply then OK.
Step 2: Set additional plans
Start > power option > show additional plans > High performance.
Step 3: Set additional plans
Start > Control Panel > system > advance system settings > performance/Settings > adjust for best performance.
Step 4: Delete all %temp%
Start > run >%temp %> delete all file.
- Start>run>temp> elete all file.
- Start>prefetch>delete all file.
- Start>run>msconfig>service>hide all Microsoft service>apply>Ok
- Start>Run>regedit>HKEY_Current_user>Control Panel>mouse>MouseHoverTime>value 10.
- Start>Run>regedit>HKEY_Current_user>Control Panel>desktop>MenuShowDelay>value 10
- Open my computer>Driver properties> disk Cleanup>scan complete, select all and clean and system setting>again select all and ok and delete.
- Start>defragment>select driver>optimize
- Task Manager>Service>enable or disable your choice.