Do you need the registration key for Visual Studio 2015?? In this article, you will get a registration key for Visual Studio 2015 (Professional and Enterprise Version).
Visual Studio 2015 has been finally released including several incredible features that enhanced the way we look at development from desktop and web to mobile applications.
- Improved Code Editor: The Code Editor has been already replaced with the so-called “Roslyn” compiler to provide you an improved and exciting code editing experience. A light bulb is shown when you have to include some code fixes, so anytime you see a light bulb, click it and you will get suggestions that are based upon the analyzed code.
- Custom Layout: The full potential of this feature can be used on multiple devices. Let’s say you are about to use a Surface Pro to develop on your bus ride home and a 24″ monitor from the comfort of your home. In order to quickly switch devices go to Window – Apply Window Layout. Keyboard shortcuts are also supported so that the user can quickly navigate to any familiar layout.
- Shared Project: Probably you have been a witness of an event when you wanted to use a Shared Project option right outside of Windows Universal Application, now IT IS A REALITY. After a quick search, you will find the Shared Project in the list of the new project window.
- Single Sign-In: This one is undoubtedly a much-awaited feature. As these days, web developers, are using cloud services for multiple purposes. So, managing these services with different sign-in details in Visual Studio was annoying as authentication alerts were required for accessing these integrated cloud services. With Visual Studio 2015 single Sign-In support is provided, so once we are authenticated with the first cloud service, no more authentication needed (Coooool…..).
- Smart Unit Tests: IntelliTest in Visual Studio 2015 has the capability to explore our code to generate test data and a suite of unit tests with much-improved code coverage.
- Emulator for Android: No doubt the Android Emulator is a true relief as you can use it in Visual Studio 2015 as a cross-platform project or VS Tools for Cordova. It supports a variety of sensors and simulations, also GPS Location, Screen Rotation, Accelerometer, SD Card, Zoom, Multi-touch, Camera, and access to network also.
- Renaming Enhancement: Before the user renames a variable or an object, Visual Studio will highlight all affected instances making it easy to identify all the changes to be made. Also, there is a new dialog window that shows the number of changes or even conflicts for a renaming operation.
- Editor Touch Support: There is an enormous boom of touch-sensitive devices and monitors nowadays, so Visual Studio 2015 had to come up with touch-based support. You can use the touch screen for scrolling, gesture zooming, line selecting, and also a new functionality was added to bring up the Editor context menu.
- Intellisense support for object literal
- and many more…
- Download & Install Visual Studio 2015
- Launch It & Click Help->Register Product
- Enter The Serial & Activate
- Professional Version: HMGNV-WCYXV-X7G9W-YCX63-B98R2
- Enterprise Version: 2XNFG-KFHR8-QV3CP-3W6HT-683CH or HM6NR-QXX7C-DFW2Y-8B82K-WTYJV
Read More: Microsoft Visual Studio All Version Product Key Collection
Registration Key for Visual Studio 2015
The article was published on November 14, 2016 @ 9:53 PM