Do you face a problem with active Windows or Microsoft Office?? Need Windows Activator Tools?? Don’t worried. You can easily active your windows or office program with KMSpico.
About Windows Activator – KMSpico
KMSpico is the most successful, frequently updated, and 100% clean Activator Tool to permanently activate any version of Windows or Microsoft Office within a matter of seconds. KMS activation only lasts for 180 days after which, it must be activated again. However, by using KMSpico, an activation service is created which runs KMSpico twice a day to reset this counter.
Software that KMSpico can Activate
The following table summarises the versions of programs (software) supported by the activator. Please note that if you are using the older OS (XP, Vista, 7), you need to install .NET Framework 4.0+ first before you can use the program. Of course, you need a valid operating system installed on your PC.
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Office||Server OS|
|Win Vista Business/N||Office 2010 All||Server 2008 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise|
|Win Vista Enterprise/N||Office 2013 All||Server 2008 (R2) Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise|
|Win 7 Professional/N||Office 365 All||Server 2012 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise|
|Win 7 Enterprise/N||Office 2016 All||Server 2012 (R2) Standard/Datacenter|
|Windows 8 All||Office 2019 All||Server All|
|Windows 8.1 All|
|Windows 10 All|
Note: Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions are supported. If the OS version you require isn’t supported here, try an alternative activator-like Microsoft Toolkit
GetKMSPico.com is in no way associated with Microsoft Corporation. All files are zipped to prevent file hosts from recognizing the contents and removing our software. KMSpico v10.2.0 is the LATEST VERSION. Websites offering KMSpico v11 are fake. Password for all zip files is: getkmspico.com
How to install KMSpico
- Install KMSpico from one of our official download links.
- Go to the Start button and click on KMSpico. Click Yes if prompt User Account Control window. You will see the following screen (left). Depending on the programs installed on your PC, the icon will auto detected on the software and show the red button.
- If you just installed the OS from fresh, press the red button to start the activation process.
- If you need to check your activation status, click the Tokens tab and click the blue square with the big “I” in it (right screen above). This will show your system edition as well as activation status.
- You also can click Start and right-click on Computer and choose Properties, the screen will show the activation status as well.