VPN Error 807 is a common VPN error. In this article, we discus about how to fixed vpn error 807. Error code 807 is The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted.
Error 807 Details: When you are trying to VPN to your PC the error says “Error 807: The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity. Please try to reconnect to the VPN server. If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyze quality of network connectivity.
The VPN error 807 occurs because of VPN server interrupts and that will not respond for computer connection. So here I give you some simple tips to fix this problem.
- Temporary disable Antivirus and Firewall.
- Clean history and cookies using CCleaner. Also clean your Registry.
- Check your VPN IP address, username and password are correct.
- Open VPN Properties and in Security tab, change connection type VPN to Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
- Select VPN IP address and under server address, remove “http: //” and “/”. Now check your connection.