In this article we discuss, what is VPN error 800 and how to solve/fix VPN error 800.
VPN error 800 is common to establish VPN connection error. There many things related to this problem, so simple mistakes are created VPN errors. If the above steps are not working for you then contact the manufacturer and tell him or you can also comment below to tell me, I will try my best to solve this error in another way.
- First, check your VPN IP address and then check VPN username and password are perfect or not.
- Allow router and firewall settings from PPTP and VPN connection.
- Open or enable PPTP and VPN TCP Port 1723 and Protocol 47 for VPN Connection.
- Now open VPN Properties and in the Security tab, change connection type VPN to Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
- Now check the VPN IP address and in server address, remove “http: //” and “/”. That’s it, now check your VPN connection.
You may also like the following post to fix Error 619, Error 720, Error 812, Error 807
Fix VPN Error 800
The article was published on December 22, 2016 @ 12:00 PM
Leave a Comment