VPN Error 720: A Connection to the remote computer could not be established. Error 720 is a common VPN connection error, let’s fix it. When I try to connect VPN the error says “Error 720: A Connection to the remote computer could not be established“. After that I will find some solutions and trying to fix it. Finally, I got a solution for VPN error 720. There is problem with a VPN server IP address that not working properly. You need to assign valid VPN server IP address. So follow simple steps to fix Error 720.
- Open Network and Sharing Center and click Change Adapter Settings.
- Find Incoming Connection and right-click on it and click Properties.
- Click Networking Tab and find “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)“.
- Now Double Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” to open the Properties.
- Now Click “Use the following IP address” and type your router IP address, for example 255.255.255.0 or 192.168.11.XX.