In this article we discuss, what is VPN error 619 and how to solve/fix VPN error 619. Error 619 – “A connection to the remote computer could not be established.”
Steps of fix error: Follow simple steps to fix Error 619.
- You should only use one VPN connection on your PC. If you are using more than 1 VPN connection, you need to stop using the other one as the conflict might be responsible for the error.
- Disable any antivirus which you are using on your PC or the firewall installed on your PC as it might also be responsible for the VPN Error 619.
- You can also try uninstalling the VPN software which you are using on your PC and reinstalling the latest version of that software. Setup the VPN software and update your Windows also. Reboot your PC and you should not get this error again.
- Try changing the connection settings. Go to the security settings tab and from there change the VPN connection type from automatic to PPTP. You also need to change the data encryption configuration to optional and then choose CHAP & MS-CHAP v2.
- If you are still getting the error on your PC then the issue might also be because of the internet settings. You need to check the internet and wireless settings on your PC. If you are having any other internet connection with you, you can try using it also as the issue might be because of your ISP too.
You may also like the following post to fix Error 812, Error 720, Error 800, Error 807
How To Fix VPN Error 619
The article was published on December 22, 2016 @ 10:15 AM
Leave a Comment