SAP Crystal Reports has released Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2015. The initial release was called as Developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio – Service Pack 16. It is also known as CR for VS (CrforVs). Service Pack 16 was released on 1st February 2016. It Contains several bug fixes and enhancements. You can download it from the following link.
The latest Release of Crystal Reports for visual studio 2015 is Service Pack 18.
Crystal Reports Developer Edition for Visual Studio Download
Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2015 can be downloaded from the following link. This version will work on a version of Visual studio 2010 and above.
Older Version Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2015 download
Crystal Reports Runtime
Crystal Reports Runtime for Visual studio 2015 – Service Pack 16 Released on 1st Feb 2016. The latest version Service Pack 18 release on 06th December 2016. Click below the download the latest version
Older Version of the Runtime
Support Pack 17
Support Pack 16
Support Pack 15
How to Install
- Click on How to install Crystal Reports for Visual studio
- Click on How to install Crystal Reports runtime for Visual studio
New in this release (Service Pack 18)
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 Update3
- Support for SQL Server 2014
- Support for SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 17
- Addressed several customer Incidents.
List of Changes in Service Pack 17
- Support for Firefox ESR 45.
- Support for Office 2016.
- Addressed 10 customer Incidents.
- SAP HANA SP12.
- ER – Add a property in Windows.Forms.CrystalReportViewer to control the display quality of OLE object images
- Paging through report with linked OLE is missing images
- Reporting off of Outlook/exchange error – Fixed in CR Designer, no fix required for CR for VS
- Print from WPF viewer will not print landscape
- DateTime field is rounding up now in CR .NET
- ‘DefaultAnimation.gif’ cannot be found exception will be thrown when instantiating instance inherits from CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.CrystalReportViewer
- Formula text is too long, which will lead the stack overflow when CR Designer attempts to compile the formula
- Exporting to CSV in .NET app wrong, different than CR Designer
- ER – OpenReportByDefault should use the “Same as Report” database option for PC data sources
- After upgrading to Cortez SP 16 from SP 15 Object on top of the object next to it in WEB app.
- Right justified text on left side in WEB viewer – VS 2015
- Hyperlink does not show underline under the whole link – not an issue in CR for VS
- ER – Setting screen size higher than 1080 does not render the page centered when using Whole Page – Zoom Level 2 in .NET SDK
Changes in Service Pack 16
- Support for Edge browser on Win 10.
- Support for Safari 9 on Mac OS 10.11.
- Addressed several Incidents.
- Support for HANA SP11
- Error from crpe32.dll on ExportToDisk
- Framework 4.6 causes CR for VS to create a unique folder path to the Crystalreportsviewer13 folder in IIS and IISExpress
- Enhancement Request: Crystal viewers OLE Object Copy does not work – use CTRL-C to copy
- Missing CR Viewer button Icons in VS 2015 when editing a report within Visual Studio
- Enhancement Request – print and export viewer control tab
- “Visual Studio not installed” message when executing the CRVS setup.exe on a 32 (x86) bit Operating System
- Pervasive Database can use a 24-byte encryption key for the Btrieve driver – password value length has been extended and in Crystal Reports Designer
- NET Runtime DisplayString Expression Parsing error
Changes in the Service Pack 15
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015 RC.
- Added an easy way to use Print Output Control in WinForm Viewer.
- Addressed several Incidents.
- Support for FireFox ESR 38.
Download Crystal Report Official Download page
You can download it from the official SAP Crystal Report site using the link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824. Install the Developer Edition for Visual Studio